ESSEX MORTGAGE BROKER
MAKING YOUR DREAMS A REALITY, WITH GET STARTED
OUR SPECIALIST MORTGAGE ADVICE
HELPING YOU FIND
THE PERFECT MORTGAGE
First Time Buyer
Looking to get on the property ladder? This can often be a tough, complex and confusing situation. We are here to help you from start to finish, making it as smooth as we can.
- Helping you with the journey – we will find the most suitable mortgage, complete your application with the lender, refer you to a solicitor and help you arrange the insurance required.
- Transparency is key. You will understand all costs involved – helping you understand all the costs associated with a mortgage.
- Whole of market research – we have access to a wide range of lenders, ensuring you get the most suitable deal. Unlike competitors, we are not limited to the number of lenders we can approach. Meaning we have access to a vast number of products.
- Help to buy – we can provide you all the information you need for the HTB scheme.
Looking to save money? Take advantage of new rates. Maybe you are thinking about raising additional funds for home improvements or debt consolidation. Let's speak about your options.
- Save money – have you been on the same rate for many years? It is time to take advantage of other products out there in the market place.
- Raise money- we can advise you on raising monies to pay for major outgoings like home improvements, wedding and even debt consolidation.
- Make an informed decision– we will help you choose the right deal based on your current and possible future circumstances.
Looking to move to a new area for a change in life events? No matter how many times you move, speaking about your options is important.
- Plan ahead – thinking about raising family, changing job or even moving to a new school catchment area? We can provide you options that will assist your changing circumstances.
Buy To Let
Thinking about investing in property or already have rental property? Finding the most suitable mortgage is essential if you're a first time or experienced landlord. We can also help with HMO (house in multiple occupation) mortgages.
- Understanding costs – we will help you understand the costs involved with buy to let mortgages and what else to be aware of.
- Build a portfolio – we can help you arrange the most suitable mortgages if you decide to grow your property portfolio.
Limited Company Buy To Let
Already own a Limited Company? Are you looking to purchase a new investment property or simply re-mortgage to fund another purchase? There are now many more options in the limited company mortgage market than ever before. We will help you find the one that is right for you.
- Purchase via Limited company – did you know you can now buy property through a limited company?
- Future planning – if you plan to grow a portfolio, we can help you.
- Understand costs – it is hugely important to understand the costs involved with limited company purchases or re-mortgages. Working with experts is essential.
Are you self-employed or a contractor? We know finding a mortgage if you are operating your own business or contracting externally can be frustrating. We have the experience of dealing with complex income structures and lenders who cater for these types of mortgages.
- Experience – we have years of experience in this sector, having dealt with a number of clients in this situation.
- How income can be taken into account – we understand that every business operates differently and understand income is taken in different formats. This could be drawings, dividends, net profit and even director loan payments. This is all taken into account.
- Understanding your business – we take pride in understanding how your business operates, which will help us present your requirements to the lender clearly, ensuring you get the most suitable deal.
Are you self-employed and a higher earner with a more complex requirement? Whether you are looking for mortgages over the value of 1 million or are a non UK citizen, we have seen it all and have vast experience in this field.
- High net worth individual – are your requirements unique? Are you after specialist advice and a lender who understands these requirements? Speak with us today.
- Access to private banks – if you have complex income or wealth streams, we understand this and work closely with lenders who operate in this field.
- Large loans – looking for a mortgage over 1 million? We have access to lenders who can assist.
- Second charge loans – wish not to re-mortgage, but require to raise money? Get in touch about a second charge loan.
Thinking about consolidating your debt? Debt can be very stressful, especially if you are struggling to meet your monthly outgoings.
- Save money – you could save money if you consolidated your debt.
- Disposable income – consolidating debt could leave you with more disposable income.
- One payment - struggling to keeping up with different payments? It may be easier for you to have one payment so you keep on track with outgoings.
Do you have savings? An offset mortgage can help you reduce the interest paid if it is linked with your savings.
- No savings to start off with – you don’t need savings to offset a mortgage. Even if you are planning to start savings, this can reduce your interest in the long run.
- Accessing savings – should you require access to your savings during the mortgage term, this is possible without charges from majority of the lenders.
Require funding for a commercial property or thinking about buying your own work premises? We can help you obtain commercial or short term funding (bridging).
- Commercial funding – we have access to commercial lenders across the board to find you the most suitable deal.
- Property – many commercial lenders can look to take on a non-standard property.
- Short term finance – looking to purchase at an auction? The majority of standard lenders will not be able to complete within the usual 4 weeks time frame. However, we have lenders who can offer short term finance to purchase properties while you arrange conventional funding.
Have you protected yourself and your family?
How would you or your family financially cope should the worst happen? Insure the biggest asset (you), cover your mortgage, lifestyle and family. Here at Apex Private Finance we take protection seriously. You cover your home, car and pets, so why not yourself?
We can also cover you if you have a business. Cover is available for yourself along with key employees.
- Life & critical illness – cover yourself and family should the worst happen.
- Income protection – protect your income if off work for an injury or long term sickness.
- Business/key person protection – protect yourself and key employees.
Building and Contents Insurance
Having building insurance is mandatory. Protect your home, your contents and if you own a business, your premises.
- Comprehensive cover – we work with a number of insurers who have comprehensive polices.
- Personal possessions – cover your personal or sentimental goods.
- Insurers – we only work with insurers who have comprehensive policies, a history of payments and who are well known in the market place.
Let us know your requirements and we will do the rest.
ALWAYS MAKING SURE OUR CLIENTS
ARE 100% SATISFIED
"I found Apex Private Finance online, while looking to consolidate some debt. Spoke to other banks and mortgage brokers, however they could not assist with what I required. Got speaking with Bipan and after he assessed my case he managed to obtain the mortgage amount I required. I cannot thank him enough for his help."
"Got in contact with Bipan via a personal friend who was also in the mortgage market. We were looking for a commercial mortgage after being let down by our previous broker. Bipan was efficient and after some work from both ends we obtained a mortgage offer. Absolutely thrilled with his service and determination."
"I have been dealing with Bipan for the past 5 years, he has helped me with my residential and buy to let mortgages. He has also helped many people in my family and they cannot praise him enough. If you're looking for a honest hard working adviser, don’t look further."
SEND US A MESSAGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.